Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A little fair warning.....

This one snuck up on me! America's Next Top Model is set to return tomorrow night. If you can believe it this will be the 14th cycle!! Wowza's....By the way, I'm kinda loving their 80's spandex get-ups in the picture below....

Do you watch the show? If so, would you agree it's gotten a little boring with the photo shoot themes? Obviously after 14 cycles they would run out of fresh ideas but to me, it has gotten a little ho-hum the past couple of seasons. Don't get me wrong though I will be watching.....

Top Model and Project Runway have both given me that feeling. Like it's drawn itself out long enough but on the other hand I'm still watching! Both shows may have possibly worn out their welcome but the viewers DO keep coming back. :)

ANTM premieres March 10th @ 7:00 central (with a 90 minute episode)

1 comment:

Oren Family said...

I didn't even know it was coming back on, but thank goodness Tivo remembered. Such a great guy!