Monday, March 22, 2010

Tonight is the night.

Dancing with the Stars returns for it's 10th season! With a few changes too! As I mentioned before there will only be 11 contestants this season and also there is a new co-host too, Brooke Burke. As of right now I'm feeling a little 'meh' about her but that could change. Plus, she is a serious upgrade from Samantha Harris, ugh... Someone please tell me I am not the only one who thought she was annoying?!?!

Now I know (from Facebook) that a few of y'all are excited to see Kate Gosselin boogie down. I'm just glad she doesn't have her reverse mullet or long ugly extensions anymore! She'll probably be showing up with the wavy, Farrah Fawcett inspired wig that she has been sporting lately! ;) I have a feeling she is going to have a serious case of the jitters tonight. She may be used to cameras around, but this is a whole new ball game mama!!

As far as blonde bombshell Pamela Anderson, I can't say I'm excited for her but in a way I am because she is like a train wreck you can't turn away from!! She's the gal we can use the classic Christian Siriano phrase for..... HOT MESS minus the tranny!!!! Anytime I have seen her in an interview she is just all over the place which is probably how she'll act on the dance floor!

You know they were working overtime on Pammie's costumes to make sure SHE doesn't have any wardrobe malfunctions!!


Of course Shannen Doherty should be interesting too. Except I think she will behave herself on camera unfortunately ;). I would just kinda love to see the back stage, behind the scenes footage of her. You know she can't keep her diva, bitchy-ness underwraps 24/7, right?! Maybe the rehearsal clips they show can satisfy that.. That would be some 'must see tv' right there!

Also, how much do you love this promo pic of Shannen? It cracked me up when I first saw it. I mean what is that look on her face?? And appaaaarently she didn't get the memo to stop by for a spray tan! I'm sure she'll have a nice glow for the show tonight though.

Watch it live or set your dvr.... it all goes down at 7c.
 photo credit: ABC.com

No comments: