Monday, March 22, 2010

Top Model Talk.

We're already 2 episodes into this season and I'm loving it again. Right when I say the show may getting old or that it may have entered the 'jumped the shark territory', it comes back and totally redeems itself! Maybe since Tyra is devoting more time to Top Model (since her talk show was canceled) or the new judge on the panel, Andre Leon Talley= DRECKITUDE! I don't know what it is but I like it. It has not failed to please so far this season.

At this point I have a few favorites and there are of course the girls that have shown their a-s-s very early. So it's not hard to figure out who the hated ones are going to be..... Krista, Naduah and Malyasia or whatever her name is and we can't forget Angelea, ugh... Luckily Naduah got the boot last week and good riddance! She moved quickly from oh she's so different looking, she could be good to---- she's so full of herself, send her home!!!

As far as my faves here they are....
Brenda
Raina
Ren

The reason these girls are my faves is because they have taken excellent pictures so far. I also kinda like that young girl Jessica not pictured above though. When it comes to Ren she is a giant mess of emotions! So far she has proven that she can't handle the pressure of living in the house... aside from that though, Ren 'in photos' is impressive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I CAN'T wait for Malaysa to finally leave. That 18 year old girl is mental and borderline Bipolar. She's all nice and innocent and then turning to Freddy Kruger trying to rip your eyes out the next. I also like how they went straight to the makeovers instead of 2 episodes in. I don't like the new judge much though. He did the whole I am gonna say something nice and defend the girl who just cried infront on me instead of saying he doesn't really like the picture with Malaysa. Oh well, I hope that it keeps it up with the good episodes though.