Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pro pairings!

As promised here are the pairs for DWTS...

  • Buzz Aldrin will be with Ashley Costa (formerly DelGrosso)
  • Pamela Anderson will be getting the new guy, his name is Damian Whitewood.
  • Erin Andrews will be paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
  • Shannen Doherty will be with Mark Ballas, hope he can handle her 'tude ;) I'm only kidding I think I could like her... maybe!
  • Kate Gosselin will be with Tony Dovoani. They always seem to stick Tony with the fuddy-duddy of the group! Remember last season he had Kathy Ireland, mmm hmm...
  • Evan Lysacek is with Anna Trebunskaya. She deserves someone young and who has a LOT of potential!
  • Niecy Nash is paired with Louis Van Amstel. I'm not a huge fan of Louis but I will be for Niecy!!
  • Chad Ochocinco is with Cheryl Burke... poor Cheryl, he should be a headache ;)
  • Jake Pavelka will be dancing with Chelsea Hightower, I wonder if she's still dating Louie Vido?!
  • Nicole Scherzinger is paired with Derek Hough, he always seems to luck out with his lady pairing.
  • Aiden Turner will be with Edyta Sliwinska. Did you know she is the only pro to compete in all 10 seasons. Which makes me want to see her do well but Aiden Turner? Unless you watch One Life to Live have you heard of him??

There you have it, it's going to be like Dancing Lite since there are only 11 dancers versus the usual 16. Honestly I have to say I am excited about Niecy Nash!! And also Evan Lysacek, I must still be on a little Olympic high! ;) The big premiere is March 22nd!!

No comments: