Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DWTS thoughts.

Well, this isn't gonna be a recap. If you aren't watching by now then you are probably never gonna start! And if you do watch, why do you need a recap? Haha!! So last night the contestants danced either the Samba or Argentine Tango, my personal favorite dance!

The judges really nailed Evan for his Samba, saying it was too balletish?? So his scores weren't awesome. Nicole did well but I think Len is bothered by her or maybe Derek. He seems to hold out the high scores for them when it doesn't make sense sometimes! Erin is getting annoying to me... and looking at her freakishly long arms and legs is too! I'm sorry.... ;)

As far as who is going home tonight, I think Jake & Pamela could be in the bottom two. Considering Jake's improvement though, it could be Niecy in his spot (along w/Pam).

No comments: