Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey there stanger!

Yeah, yeah, yeah I don't blog anymore-- sue me!! When you have facebook to share your thoughts & feelings your blog just gets the cold shoulder. Let's see {in a nutshell} we'll discuss what has happened the past few weeks!

On the DWTS front Jake, Pamela and Niecy have all been sent home. I have to be honest I'm watching but on a very delayed schedule. The Monday night performance show I usually watch the next morning/day and the results are really pitiful... if I even see it at all it's because the West Coast showing is the one to be recorded. Although Idol is a bit of a snooze fest and there's Glee and tons of other shows, DWTS has just lost it's 'top billing' in my shows to watch! While we're on it, Nicole & Evan will {& should} be the top 2 and I'm guessing Nicole will take the trophy. I was pretty close with the prediction when I said Evan could win :)




Also, during the time that has past we have gotten a newly crowned America's Next Top Model.... Krista!! In the end, I think she really did deserve it. She had some fantabulous photos!! She continued to improve tons while Raina began to fall behind a little.


Micah had a birthday, he turned 28 on the 28th to be exact!! We 'celebrated' the weekend before and also on his birthday. So I of course made a "cake" for each celebration. For the weekend get together I made a "real" cake. A 2-layer, Texas shaped, German Chocolate creation!
Then on his real birthday I made the Paleo friendly Gorilla Cake! Cause y'all know Micah isn't trying to eat German Chocolate cake every. single. night. If we could, it would be delicious though... wouldn't it?!

And since I'm doing a photo update at this point, here was his present! Don't judge me I know it looks small.... and lame but, his real birthday treat (for himself) were the new tires {and lift} for the truck.
A Man's Birthday Basket!! Beef Jerky, generous supply of Caveman Cookies, nuts and some beer, Shiner 101 (which is DELICIOUS).

Btw, we also got a trampoline recently but I have yet to get any good 'tramp pics'!!! It may help to not be on the trampoline to get those ;) Seriously it has been so fun acting like young'uns and going out there to jump! Landon is really enjoying it too. He'll get in his 'squat mode' then say jump! jump!!

Goodbye for now, hope to blog sooner rather than later.

No comments: