Friday, May 14, 2010

Viral Video Kid.

If you are up on the hottest (popular) viral videos then you may have seen this already but if not here it is... sorta. The video is of 12 year old Greyson Chance playing the piano and singing Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. Which, I have to admit I have had a recent change of heart on my feelings for Gaga. In the past I thought she was so kooky and out there but had a great voice.... I do still think she is pretty kooky but I'm loving her songs right now :) Yes, I know I'm late to the game!!

Anyways, back to the video. The one I have posted is not the original one but, instead his performance from Ellen's show today. If you skip past the interview part then I'll fill you in.. Gaga calls in and tells him he is such a talent, he also mentions having had piano lessons like his whole life but NO voice lessons. I really enjoyed him even though he did hit a rough note at the end. Poor kid is gonna be out of luck when his voice 'changes' though!! LOL



Also, I have posted this once before on Facebook but I l-o-v-e it!! It's Adam Lambert's acoustic version of 'Whataya Want From Me' on some Australian morning show. :) It's already a good song but something about it done acoustically is greatness.... I miss you Adam Lambert, Idol is/will never be the same w/out you!!

No comments: