Monday, April 12, 2010

Yeah, so.....

My last post was March 23rd. Can you say slacker? Ugh, it's not that bad! I only missed recapping one show I guess. Whoops.... Last week was actually a great week too, with the story telling dancing but I just got lazy. Plus the next day on Idol they did the Beatles so that just trumped everything! Now instead of taking notes during the show and taking 2 hours too long to post the recap the next day I am going to try and do it as I watch the show! Thank you sweet little laptop :) It should all work out just fine... hubby will be nearby to keep an eye on Landon while I take to the blog, instead of him watching Dora while I do it the next day-- don't judge me!! ;)

Now to recap so far we have lost Shannen Doherty and Buzz Aldrin. Could someone please tell me why Kate Gosselin is around?! She is awful, to say the least!! She has to go home this week, it's starting to get frustrating.. The DWTS Facebook page has all sorts of conspiracy theory comments about the network 'keeping' Kate on for drama. It is partly people who decide who stays and who goes but also partly the judges. So maybe they have a point?! Whatever it is her grumpy, cold, plastered smile butt needs to GO!!!

Also, tonight is being promo'd as the sexiest show of the season! Which means they are doing the Rumba and something else... can't remember! I'll be blogging later then!

No comments: