Monday, August 23, 2010

DWTS Cast Rumors.....

Dancing with the Stars season 11 will be starting very soon and the BIG announcement or I believe they are calling it a 'press conference' this time around will be August 30th during the Bachelor Pad.

It always happens before the cast reveal but there are already names coming out that sound like they will more than likely be on the show. The first two I heard about were Audrina Patridge from the Hills and Brandy, singer and actress.

Audrina                                                                                                    Brandy

Now for the third one I heard about it..... it pains me a little bit to say this but it's Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of Jersey Shore fame. Oh boy! I wonder who he will be paired with?? I hope it's not Edyta, bless her heart. Can you imagine the oggling he would be doing if she were his partner?! LOL He needs to be paired with someone who won't take any of his CRAP! Like Anna Trebunskaya ;)

The Situation

That's it for now folks. I hope when they make the announcement we find out their partners too! August 30th is the night, I'm sure all of you will be tuning into Bachelor Pad no matter what though, right??.... I will be ;)


2 comments:

nick said...

who is The Situation

Shana said...

Fortunately for you Nick, you don't know who the Situation is!! He's continuing to ride his 15 minutes of fame he got from being a cast member on the Jersey Shore (on MTV).

He got his nickname from.. himself. He's referring to his abs by calling them "the situation" so that's why he is now known as the Situation. I'm sure you can tell by that little back story that this guy is super modest, right?! ;) LOL

He is in love w/himself and expects every woman on the planet to be obsessed too, gross!!